Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Time Flying

So it doesn't feel like I haven't posted in over a month, but the reality is that I haven't.  My life was busy as I got initiated into the crazy life of a pastor during Easter.  I think (or maybe I should say I hope) that the first year is crazier than normal because it is the first time through.

In the midst of the craziness of Easter I was also reading a few books.  I read two books by Shane Claiborne and I can honestly say I will never be the same after reading them.  Coming soon will be a reflection on each of these works.  However, I have to wait until I get them back because I loaned them out to others.  (this is what happens when I read a book that impacts me dramatically; I instantly want to share it with others hoping that their lives will be impacted in the same way)


No comments: