Monday, August 18, 2008

Not Easy

You would think that writing your own call narrative would be an easy thing.  However, as I sit in front of my computer right now trying to get this written for what seems like the 20,000 time, I stare with a blank face and a blank mind.

I just cannot bring myself to just copy an earlier narrative or even paste parts of an earlier narrative because my current context in life makes everything seem so different.  New parts stand out.  An event I didn't realize in my first account, now sits fresh in my mind as a major point within my call and continuing call narrative.  Life is so complex and one's call is just as complex.

It is at times like these that I wish my mind was like a computer disk that just stored stuff in a static format, but I guess that wouldn't be much fun now would it.

No comments: